Skip to content
311 BG C1
Water-repellent cow grain leather glove reinforced on palm, thumb, between thumb and index finger
- Extra quality leather.
- Inner membrane that provides total impermeability.
- Better insulation without losing breathability.
- Protection against dust particles, chemical substances and greater thermal resistance.
- Pre-curved pattern to increase user comfort.
- Reinforcement between thumb and forefinger, area of greatest wear.
- 100% para-aramid fiber (Kevlar) elastic lining and cuff with vein covers for added protection.
- Entirely sewn with 100% Kevlar® thread.
- Carabiner to hang the gloves.
- Resistance to contact heat (250ºC for 15 seconds), excellent behavior to flame and convective heat.
- Complies with EN659: 2003 + A1: 2008 + AC: 2009 Protective gloves for firefighters.
- Neutral individual bag.
311 BG C1 User Manuals
311 BG C1 Certificate